Access the Full Suite of Savvis Products — for Distribution or for Your Own Telco Needs.
Telco providers, cable companies, ISPs, and wireless operators seeking a trusted IT infrastructure provider need look no further. With the Savvis flexible service model and extensive offerings, we can help you create powerful solutions to meet both you and your customers’ bandwidth demands.
Our Infrastructure-as-as-Service model is your one-stop shop for hosting, network, and innovative utility services, offering you and your customers connections to all the valuable content, applications, and clientele located within our extensive data center footprint. This, combined with our global IP network and IT expertise, means we have the capability to support large-scale delivery of content, transport, and voice, all while providing high levels of quality and reliability.
Additional Benefits of Teaming up with Savvis for All Your Needs:
- Flexibility. Infrastructure-as-a-Service means you pick which services you own and manage – no more, no less. Plus, your services can grow as your business grows. From virtualized computer solutions to professional services, we have you covered.
- Experience. Our HS-DIA and Bandwidth platform connects thousands of customers around the globe. Our presence in the financial services market connects to almost 5,000 financial institutions, including a majority of the top 100 worldwide banks and almost all of the top 50 brokerage firms. Plus, Savvis is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Gartner North American Web Hosting, 2008.
- Reliability. HS-DIA is delivered over an MPLS-based backbone operating at speeds up to OC-192. This results in one of the most reliable and non-congested Internet backbones in the world. HS-DIA operates over a single global autonomous system number (AS3561) to further maximize performance.
- Large global data center footprint and global reach. Savvis has numerous data centers and more than one million square feet of facilities, including sites throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Dedicated customer service and support. As with all Savvis services, our professional Customer Care and Network Operations teams are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure we meet your needs. Savvis offers the highest level of service and support to all our customers from industry veterans who are ready and able to answer your questions and concerns.
- Accountability. We offer a single point of contact and accountability for the management and maintenance of your global infrastructure. In addition to a full account team, we provide streamlined and expedient access to a highly skilled technical support team that proactively seeks out and resolves issues, including an assigned representative to work closely with you from the initial order phase through full and successful implementation on additional sites.
Contact us for more details or to take advantage of our dedicated carrier services today.
Call: 1-877-SAVVIS-5 or 1-877-728-8475