Storage & Backup
Managing the Data Deluge with Enterprise Storage.
Your data is the most valuable of all your IT assets. As such, you need to know that it is secure, accessible when you need it, and — in the case of disaster — immediately recoverable. But given the rapidly proliferating volume of information you routinely collect, process, and store, building and maintaining your own storage infrastructure is a costly and time-consuming proposition. Savvis' enterprise storage can help. Our storage, backup, and vaulting services help you achieve lower total cost of ownership (TCO), reduce the time spent on routine managerial tasks, and significantly improve user productivity.
Worry-Free Management of Key Information Assets.
Savvis performs millions of successful backup jobs annually, and when our customers need that data, we deliver. Our suite of flexible enterprise storage and backup solutions is available under a pay-as-you-grow model that lets you pick the services you need now and adjust them as your requirements change. Whether you need a storage and backup solution for mission-critical production data, reference, or archive data, Savvis has a solution to meet your needs.
By subscribing to Savvis’ storage and backup services, you can:
- Conserve cash by paying for only what you need when you need it
- Make sure that failed backups are prioritized over other break/fix events
- Lower the operational costs of storing and managing data
- Eliminate routine data management tasks to focus on your core business
- Increase end-user productivity
- Safeguard data from both external threats and internal problems
- Recover data quickly and easily
- Increase efficiency
Lower your storage infrastructure costs and stop overbuying capacity by subscribing to our pay-as-you-go utility storage service.
Rest easy knowing that your data is safe, accessible, and recoverable by subscribing to our data protect backup service.