Cloud Hosting Virtualization – the Best of Both Worlds.
Virtualization and cloud hosting. Everyone’s talking about them. But what can they do for you? As a global leader in implementing both technologies, Savvis can act as your trusted adviser on how to best implement either — or both — to run your business more efficiently, securely, and cost effectively.
Virtualization. For companies equally concerned about conserving cash and minimizing their carbon footprint, virtualization is an attractive alternative to traditional computing architectures. Savvis allows you to decouple processing and storage capabilities from the actual physical servers so you can boost server utilization while minimizing power consumption and space requirements.
Cloud Hosting. By delivering enterprise-class computing, network and security services “in the cloud” through our Savvis Symphony line of cloud services, we give you access to rich infrastructure functionality without having to worry about the underlying hardware or software. As an acknowledged pioneer in cloud computing, Savvis Symphony offers cost savings, high performance, scalability and security on a global scale.
Reap the Advantages of In-the-Cloud Virtualization.
By providing you with scalable, just-in-time computing resources in the cloud, Savvis give you all the resources you need in near real time while buffering you from worries about underlying hardware and software management. You gain unprecedented control and flexibility over enterprise-class virtualized infrastructure, without sacrificing security or performance.
- Reduce capital expenditures and your IT risk by buying only the compute resources that you need
- Scale efficiently up and down as needed depending on your particular business cycle
- Significantly boost your server utilization rates
- Deliver flexible IT infrastructure to meet your needs – from test and development to highly available applications
- Reduce your data center space, heating and cooling, and energy costs